Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

when did this happen?

“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.” - Audrey Hepburn


So...I woke up today and created a blog...I'm not sure how this happened. For so long I stood firm in my belief that I would never have a blog. "My life just isn't that interesting" I'd tell people. Nothings really changed on that front; I still don't think my life is all that interesting, but somehow here I am talking about my life. And you know what...I sort of like it...It's like a release. I hope this will be the start of a beautiful friendship...with my keyboard.

Well...thus my day continues...my child is calling (i.e. yelling loudly) from her room...I must go.

No comments:

Post a Comment