Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So...here's something newI

I'm going to try to earn money by being paid to post on my blog...talk about having an incentive to write! Well, I've just registered with PayPerPost.com because I've heard they are one of the best, so I hope I'll start having an even better reason to update my blog regulary than just for my own pleasure, well I guess getting paid is slightly pleasurable as well.

I'm currently doing surveys for extra cash, which is fun, but I'm still trying to weed out the not so good survey sites. This is a long process, but I've started to learn some of these sites' monetary reward are So small it could almost be a miniature elephant! That is to say, as useless as a nickel sitting at the bottom of my car floorboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment